AUTODESK – Fusion 360
Feature CAM • Inventor • PowerMill• PartMaker
Fusion 360 is a cloud-based 3D modeling, CAD, CAM, CAE, and PCB software platform for product design and manufacturing.
• Design and engineer products to ensure aesthetics, form, fit, and function.
• Reduce the impact of design, engineering, and PCB changes and ensure manufacturability with simulation and generative design tools.
• Directly edit existing features or model fixtures with the only truly integrated CAD + CAM software tool.
Over the past 4 decades, millions of people have trusted Autodesk technology to transform how their products are made. And in the process, Autodesk has transformed what can be made. Solutions that span countless industries and empower innovators around the globe.
CNC programming software with feature recognition. FeatureCAM® CNC programming software includes feature recognition and automation tools to reduce programming time. Visualize safe toolpaths with simulation.
Inventor® 3D CAD software provides professional-grade mechanical design, documentation, and product simulation tools. It’s a powerful blend of parametric, direct, freeform, and rules-based design capabilities. Integrated tools for sheet metal, frame design, tube and pipe, cable & harness, presentations, rendering, simulation, machine design, and more. DWG™ compatibility and powerful Model-Based Definition capabilities for embedding manufacturing information directly in the 3D model.
PowerMill® enables easier 3- and 5-axis programming, simulation, and verification, so manufacturers can get more from their subtractive, additive, and hybrid machines.
Enable high-precision programming for Swiss-type lathes and turn-mills.
• Precision programming gives you fine control over your machine and provides clarity during the programming of turning with live tooling.
• Swiss specific functionality gives you several options to manufacture your parts based on your available tooling and batch size.
• Quick process synchronization automatically inserts wait and queue codes into your NC programs for an efficient cycle time, with minimal effort.